Terms And Conditions
Home | French Doors
- This agreement shall constitute the whole contract between the Company and the Customer and may not be amended or varied expect by a document signed by the Customer and the Company.
- Payment if the total price less any deposit paid shall be payable to the Company’s representatives by the client immediately upon installation. Cheques shall be made payable to PVCu Direct (ALDRIDGE) Ltd.
- Monies outstanding beyond the Sellers normal or agreed credit terms may incur additional legal costs.
- Invoice outstanding beyond the Sellers standard or agreed payment terms shall result in the outstanding account being charged with 3% interest per month and at the same rate per month there after to the date of payment.
- All goods delivered to the buyer shall remain in the legal and beneficial ownership of the seller until all sums due from the buyer to the seller under this or any other contract have been paid in full.
- If a customer recieves any compensation for whatever reason, this will be deemed as Full & Final Settlement.
- The customer will be responsible prior to commencement for:
- Moving services, fixtures, fittings, radiators, pipes, telephone cables, television cables and electric wiring etc.
- Removal of all furniture, curtains, curtain tracks, curtain rails, carpets and fittings.
- Double glazing does not eliminate condensation and although the Company will make every effort to reduce condensation it gives no guarantee that such condensation will be completely eliminated or reduced.
- All descriptions, specifications, drawings and particulars of weights and dimensions submitted by the Company are to be deemed to be approximate only and descriptions and illustrations in Sellers catalogues, price lists and other advertising matter shall not form part of this agreement.
- Where agreements are negotiated away from business premises, if you are unhappy with your agreement for any reason it can be cancelled and a refund of the deposit can be obtained by giving notice in writing, addressed to the company (Unit 1 Croxstalls Close, Bloxwich, Walsall, West Midlands, WS3 2XT) within seven days of the date on which the agreement was signed. In the interest of the certainty, it is recommended that any cancellation notice is sent by recorded delivery.
- Installation and PVCu products are guaranteed for a full 10 years. Double glazed units for 5 years and all locks for 12 months. The Company will not accept any responsibility or liability whatsoever for installation of double glazing secondary window units, replacement windows, residential and patio doors installed by anyone other than fitters appointed by the Company but will only deliver to the purchasers premises a replacement for its products which is shown to the Company’s satisfaction to be defective as a result of the defect in materials or workmanship. The guarantee is not transferrable.
- If a customer allows any other company to carry out any works or repairs on any product provided or installed by PVCu Direct, the Guarantee will become VOID.
- The Company’s acceptance of supply and installation orders is subject to a surveyors report. On the result of which the Company reserves the right to refuse to accept the order and refund all monies paid.
- Claims for surface damage, blemishes etc, must be made within 24 hours of installation, or delivery on supply agreements.
- The Customer shall permit access to the installation address to the Company, its servants and agents at all reasonable times in connection with installation.
- When installing a new conservatory to the Customer’s existing base, there will be no Warranty given to the existing base whatsoever.
- If an existing conservatory is removed and replaced with a new conservatory on to a existing base & brickwork, No Guarantee or Warranty will be given for any movement or leakage on the installation.
- No guarantee or warranty is given by the Company concerning the incidence, prevention or elimination or increase of condensation.
- The Company will not accept liability for any minor imperfections in glass which are inherent in the handling or manufacturing process of glass. The company will abide by the rules of the GGF.
- The Company’s guarantee does not cover any aesthetic wear on gold/brass or metal coated furniture.
- All drainage to underground systems are not guaranteed (conservatories, porches etc).
- All water ingress due to condition of existing structures are not covered under guarantee.
- The Company reserves the right to cancel any order at any time by refunding all monies paid without giving rise to any claim by either the Company or the client in pursuance of the terms of contract.
- uPVC windows expand and contract with change in temperatures.
- Condensation may form in the chambers of polycarbonate sheets, this cannot be avoided because the product is constructed with multi-chambers and is fitted with breather taper one end. It will not affect the performance of the sheet and will slowly fade away.
Costs in respect of cancellation beyond 7 days shall be as follows.
- Before Survey 5%.
- Following Survey 10%.
- Following Production 80%.
Request FREE No Obligation Quote
Get In Touch
Unit 1, Croxstalls Close, Bloxwich, Walsall WS3 2XT
Tel: 01922 401425
Opening Times: Mon - Fri 8am - 4:30pm
34 Portland Road, Aldridge, Walsall, WS9 8PZ
Tel: 01922 744306
Opening Times: Mon - Fri 9:30am - 4pm Sat 9:30 - 3pm